Location: The Netherlands, 32-40 hours
Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing HR team to a total of 6 members. You will be responsible to create the best candidate experience to the next generation of Streamers and acting as partner to hiring managers. From profiling the required talent and skills, through developing quality-sourcing channels, forming an effective and fun hiring process to assessing the next generation of Streamers.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will support recruitment of the production facility and it’s staff of SodaStreams Netherlands Logistics Center (NLC). NLC tripled in size in the past three years, with currently +/- 600 employees. And we continue to grow! You will also focus on local employment branding for NLC.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Leads end-to-end recruitment life cycle while ensuring an outstanding candidate experience. The process includes: sourcing, phone interview, HR interview, reference and offer management.
- Develops sourcing solutions to attract the best talents.
- Works closely with hiring managers to profiling the required talent and align priorities.
- Evaluates candidates’ professional and personal fit to SodaStream’s culture.
- Support with recruitment admin tasks such as budget management, recruitment system administration and tracking.
- Is actively involved to take recruitment of SodaStream to the next level.
- Responsible for employer branding in NLC, centralized around the 6 What Counts Factors that express the core values of working at SodaStream.
- Coordinates with colleagues in headquarters at the Recruitment department.
- Is actively involved in improving the onboarding experience together with other team members.
- Hbo level is required, preferably in the field of human resources / recruitment.
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in recruitment, including experience in a similar international production environment is required.
- Proven sourcing skills.
- Experience with employer branding and social media.
- Experience conducting in-depth behavioral interviews.
- Results oriented with a competitive drive for success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces.
- Self-starter, independent, results oriented and attentive to details.
- Excellent level of English and Dutch language is required.
- Available 32 – 40 hours a week.
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.
SodaStream enables consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. SodaStream offers a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks.
To strengthen our team in the Netherlands, we are looking for people who can move mountains. We are looking for excellent and ambitious people who fits to our own special DNA. People who enjoy doing business and who can leave a mark of excellence on their role and take an active part in the revolution to a better world.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Apply via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.